Cokodeal.com is an e-commerce marketplace for foodstuff and commodities export.
Cokodeal platform supports hundreds of businesses to connect with international buyers and succeed daily. Africa’s largest “locally manufactured goods” export platform.
Subscribers can create a self-managed online store, to promote goods produced in Africa to customers in Africa and the global market.
It was launched in 2013 with company registration No 1165256: with the mission to connect intra-inter Africa trade to the global market.
With numerous traders and businesses spread across Africa, we see an urgent need for providing better outreach capability to promote and connect African businesses, thereby supporting trade and export for African businesses.
Over the years, we have served local manufacturers, farmers, textile, solid minerals, miners, government agencies & crafts all across Africa to grow. We have been able to partner with organizations and government bodies in support of our vision; to connect intra-inter Africa trade to global trade. We have helped to connect our subscribers with customers across Africa and beyond.
Our customers are central to what we do at Cokodeal. Our technical support, search engine optimization, business listings, and tools have helped our subscribers succeed. As we continue to increase – in exposure across Africa, the scope of our offerings will increase in variety to better serve the African people.
The Problem: Price disparity, decentralized trade information, difficult to find a high volume of commodities domiciled in Africa (Nigeria’s booming Borders – Chatham House, UK).
The Opportunity: Limited trade connections to other countries within Africa and to global markets (Cokodeal is improving the regional trade within countries, with trade information integration across the continent).
According to the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM – Africa Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) will double Intra Africa trade by the next decade (WEF)
Low volume of export relative to commodities produced across Africa.
- Employment: Millions of unemployed ready to key into Cokodeal value chain for income
- WholeSales: Thousands of stores in the US, UK, EU, Asia markets that need credible African supplier
- Payment: Ease of receiving payment for goods traded for business owners internationally
- Market Structure: Disparity in prices of goods across local markets gets organized.
- Indirect Employment: Growing agency within Cokodeal managing areas, regions, states, and countries, provides thousands of jobs for its people.
- MicroInvestment: The interest of individuals with capital to invest and fund traders’ deals and split profits.
- Value Chain: Millions of suppliers with a need for demand, can process, increase product shelf life, and sell at higher market value.
- Policies: Government policies across Africa drive to improve goods localization, industrialization, and agriculture.
- AFCTA: AfCFTA the continental free trade connection will become a huge market.
- Scarcity: Agro commodities with vast (scarce goods) readily available in Africa and accessible
- WorkForce: Cheap labor relatively, lots of companies will invest in commodities in Africa to make a profit.
- Mobile Penetration: Mobile technology and electronic commerce will democratize trade information across the continent.
Our vision: To help commodity traders and small businesses in Africa realize their full trade potential and increase their well-being through information technology.
Our mission: To help commodity traders in Africa connect to the local/ global market effectively and efficiently through our technology infrastructure for high growth.
- Restructure Cokodeal for high growth, secure series A investment, and establish key collaborations within Africa and outside Africa to take up Cokodeal existing commodities supply volume
- Establish a sustainable supply chain by setting up a network of regional agents that provide real-time information on available commodities in their various regions across Africa.
Our motivation: Africa cannot be a dominant consumer continent; it will not aid its growth. To expose, promote, and export our product to make Africa a trade hub. The government across the African country’s policy focuses on Agriculture, production, processing, packaging, and exportation.
Foreign and local investors are investing hugely in production and processing with likes of Dangote, Olam, and recently Julius Berger.
The Commodity Bank – Cokodeal will bridge the products globally and serve to provide financing to support businesses to trade more in foreign markets.
We are confident that with cokodeal.com, your business has got that potential of gaining new customers that you desire and beyond!
Join us today and GET MORE CUSTOMERS across Africa and beyond!